Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Back to the Great White North


I have been home for four days now.  My body is still out of sync with time zones so I can't fall asleep till after two am (even though I'm so tired) and I usually sleep till noon or later.  It feels good and weird to be home at the same time, it's hard to explain.  Good because everything still feels comfortable and normal, weird because it doesn't feel like I was ever gone.   Not as much has changed as I thought (I was worried I'd come back and things would be so different I'd get reverse culture shock).  Even the cold hasn't scared me off!


My main priority this week has been hanging out with Dewey.  She is going back to NYC on Friday so I need to make up for our year apart in one week!  We've been mostly busy purging old clothes etc (as that is our favorite hobby).  In the past few days I've also caught up with some cousins, the Applauz staff, my Grandpa, and gave much needed haircuts to Dewey and my Dad.  Hopefully some shopping with my Mom is soon to come!

 I've even got a start on organizing my life as I now have a job!  As of February 5 (or 7, not 100% sure yet) I will be back to work at Applauz.  I will be working part time for now, every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.  So for anyone interested (which better be anyone in the Edmonton area!) call and book an appointment with me!  I will be doing some promos and will post more info soon.  Also going to be taking over the website so stay tuned.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment